Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have added PLUMCRAZY as a new moderator to our team. She has been diligently helping us keep this place in check for a long time now and we'll be counting on her to continue doing that going forward. :)

Congrats PLUM!!!.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Congrats PC!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have added PLUMCRAZY as a new moderator to our team. She has been diligently helping us keep this place in check for a long time now and we'll be counting on her to continue doing that going forward. :)

Congrats PLUM!!!.
YAY!!! Glad to see Plumcrazy as the new addition!! Sorry to see Spoospirit leave us as a moderator, but am confident Plum will be a great addition!!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I hope spoospirit (when she's able) and roxy will be able to "show me the ropes"! My poodles have become such an important part of my life and this wonderful, informational forum has become a very important part of my day! I love hanging out here and meeting new poodle fanatics and sharing stories with old friends!!

Thanks for the intro, now someone has to tell me what to do!!! :)

Oh... and in case anyone is interested; my RL name is Barb Plum (hence the plumcrazy moniker - and yes... I've heard all the "fruit" jokes having been a "Plum" for over 1/2 my life!) :lol:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome aboard Barb!!! Glad to see you as a moderator. I appreciate your level headedness, and you inate ability to read people. You will be a wonderful addition, but am sad to see Spoospirit leaving us. glad she is not gone from the forum, just as a moderator!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thank you PC for being willing to help care for our little corner of the world!!
Best Wishes to Spoospirit in her new adventures!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
im super late but Im happy Plum has been secretly helping me ban people before she became a mod ;)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
YAY, Plum!!! Welcome aboard. I know you will do a great job. I'll be on and off as time allows; more so now then later. When I finally get established with work on a regular basis, I will be back on and on-going basis again.

I miss everyone!!! I miss keeping up ~ sigh...

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Congratulations, Plum. I'm really happy that you made moderator. I'll be hanging around for a while....then I will begin a mentorship. When I finish that and am settled into a job (part time at home) I will rejoin the ranks.

I try to get here at least a few times a week and read so I can keep up with my friends.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts