Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some more pictures today because she was in a very good mood!

She looks so small next to my cell phone.

OH TEAR STAINS! Can anyone help me with them? I mean I have her switching to TOTW and she eats out of a stainless steel bowl. I give her bottled water and not tap, plus I'm limiting treats because I heard that can cause them. Anything else? Thanks :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
What a doll! She is so tiny next to that phone! I don't know anything about the tear stains, but it sounds like you are on the right track... I wouldn't have thought about diet, but I can see how that would play a big part. I have seen products that claim to clean the staining from them, but I'm unsure about what sort of ingredients these products use... and how harsh they are.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
There could be several reasons for the tear stains. Diet sure could be one of them. A product that I have heard a lot about is "Angel Eyes". It's a powder that you put on the food and I hear it works really well. I have never used a product for tear staining. Haven't had that problem.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
There could be several reasons for the tear stains. Diet sure could be one of them. A product that I have heard a lot about is "Angel Eyes". It's a powder that you put on the food and I hear it works really well. I have never used a product for tear staining. Haven't had that problem.
Angel Eyes is the tear stain removing product - we know the distributor here in Canada. I'm pretty sure the active ingredient in it is some sort of antibiotic, so using it is kind of like having your dog on permanent antibiotics. Here's some chat on it: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080526223238AAxlnHn

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh she is an absolute doll. :) I love her markings and expression so much, she looks like a little angel!

I don't know what advice to give for tear stains, but it seems like you're definitely doing great so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts