Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I currently have two minature poodles. One is named Peaches and is an Apricot color and the other one is Cookie who is white. Both are girls and are my "kids".

I am currently at work so no pictures atm but will post when I get home.

Peaches will be turning 2 in Oct. and Cookie just turned 4.

I have had Cookie since she was 6 weeks old and Peaches since she was 8 weeks old.

I came to this site due to problems I was having with Cookie and allergies. The vet hasn't been able to help me so I came looking for others with similiar problems. One has been food. I think I have that one fixed. I will make another post on this issues later since this is an intro thread :)

Can't wait to get home and post pictures of my girls!!!!

Edited to add some pictures =)

Peaches
Cookie

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Welcome , Barbie! :)
Great to see other miniature poodle people coming in here to learn from the pros!
I've certainly been boning up on my poodle 101!
I've had my new girl, Ruby, almost 3 weeks now (she is 13 weeks old)!
Sure is great to have a warm, friendly place to come with questions and share pictures! Can't wait to see photos of your two!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will add more pictures when I sort through them. Sorry for the poor quality on Peaches picture!

I have more of them that I promise to post later this weekend to share with my wonderful fellow poodle lovers:)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Wlcome,looking forward to seeing pictures of your kids!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dog twins!

We are dog twins! I have an 8 month old miniature apricot that I named Peaches! She looks a lot like your dog. I have her pic posted in this forum entitled "Introducing...Peaches"!

Hello everyone!

I currently have two minature poodles. One is named Peaches and is an Apricot color and the other one is Cookie who is white. Both are girls and are my "kids".

I am currently at work so no pictures atm but will post when I get home.

Peaches will be turning 2 in Oct. and Cookie just turned 4.

I have had Cookie since she was 6 weeks old and Peaches since she was 8 weeks old.

I came to this site due to problems I was having with Cookie and allergies. The vet hasn't been able to help me so I came looking for others with similiar problems. One has been food. I think I have that one fixed. I will make another post on this issues later since this is an intro thread :)

Can't wait to get home and post pictures of my girls!!!!

Edited to add some pictures =)

Peaches
Cookie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts