Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Kentucky! I'm a new memeber. My name is Tina Wagoner, I have my own grooming business and absolutely love grooming poodles. I'm an owner of a miniture black poodle, a black lab and a new poodle pup I'm trying to sale. I work from home one day a week and three days at an animal hospital. I love my job!!!
Cher'ee my miniture poodle came from my aunt.(Christmas gift)My aunt raises poodles. She has the mother and father of Cher'ee. They have gotten their grand champion in show. Cher'ee also has a sister that is top in the nation for agility. (the last I heard) My Cher'ee was breed with a brown/chocolate male that came from england. What a beauty he is...wow!
I'm loving life with hubby of 20 years, 2 great kids and my dogs. what more could I ask for.:)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome Tina! I'm looking forward to more pictures of her girl. She looks lovely from what I can see.
Yes, what else do you need? lol! Sounds perfect to me!

Karen

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello Tina, and welcome to the forum!! You sound like a very lucky lady who enjoys her life. Good for you. We love photos here, so when you get a chance we would enjoy seeing moore pics of your girl.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hi Tina! :wave:

If, when you're typing your post, you click on "Go Advanced" in the little click box under the typing box (I'm HORRIBLE with directions!! :lol:) It will take you to an advanced form of posting... here if you scroll down to "Manage Attachments", you'll be able to browse your computer for pictures to attach... Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What more can you ask in life?! Sounds like a wonderful life to me.

Welcome to the forum and would love to see more pics of your furbies when you figure it out. Your mini looks like a beauty in your avatar!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts