Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I'm new here so I will introduce myself: I'm Wendy, 28 years old and from the Netherlands. I live there with my husband Albert and our 2 children Bryan and Kylie.

Currently I'm the proud owner of 3 Staffordshire Bull Terriërs but in the (near) future I also want to have a (standard) Poodle.
So on my search for information I ended up here :)

If you have any questions just feel free to ask me :)

Kind regards,

Wendy

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope we can assist you in any way possible to find the Spoo of your dreams. Any colour you prefer over another?? Are you willing to ship a puppy based on the breeder's assessment of the litter? You will never be sorry getting a Standard Poodle.They are bright, eager to please, affectionate. The only pit fall after owning Staffies if the coat care.

Hope you enjoy it here!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
If you have any questions just feel free to ask me :)
How do you pronounce "Caoimhe"? :)

Other than that one, I don't have any other questions right now - just a big WELCOME to the forum and good luck in your poodle hunt! You will learn a lot just hanging out here and the forum and asking any questions that come to mind.

Oh... and we LOVE pet pictures (and they don't even HAVE to be poodle pictures! How about some pictures of your current furkids??) :)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Welcome! You are lucky there are some breeders w/ absolutely beautiful dogs near you. We would love to see pictures of you Staffies when you get a chance too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. I hope we can assist you in any way possible to find the Spoo of your dreams. Any colour you prefer over another?? Are you willing to ship a puppy based on the breeder's assessment of the litter? You will never be sorry getting a Standard Poodle.They are bright, eager to please, affectionate. The only pit fall after owning Staffies if the coat care.

Hope you enjoy it here!
Hi!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)
The colours I prefer are brown, white and the warm apricot colour ( I don't like the very light ones).

I'm sorry...but what do you mean with breeder's assessment? :help:

I think the coat care is really something I've got to get used too. But I don't mind:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you pronounce "Caoimhe"? :)

Other than that one, I don't have any other questions right now - just a big WELCOME to the forum and good luck in your poodle hunt! You will learn a lot just hanging out here and the forum and asking any questions that come to mind.

Oh... and we LOVE pet pictures (and they don't even HAVE to be poodle pictures! How about some pictures of your current furkids??) :)
Caoimhe is pronounced as Keeva.
It's an Irish name and it means beautifull :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! You are lucky there are some breeders w/ absolutely beautiful dogs near you. We would love to see pictures of you Staffies when you get a chance too.

Thank you for the welcome :)
Can you maybe let me know some of the breeders? I allready found Dizzybells and The Silent Lake. I thought they have beautifull dogs.
But it's all so very new for me. A totally different breed, with new people and new bloodlines. I didn't expect that it would be so tough again.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Geography was always my worst subject but I'm thinking Huffish, Avatar and Splash (all in Sweden) wouldn't be too far out of your way. I would love to have a Huffish dog. Winnow (a member here) has a female puppy from Huffish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts