Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Cherie and my baby is Chance. We live in California, Missouri. Chance is very spoiled. He actually thinks he is human. I don't think he knows any difference. He is very attached to me and cries when I leave him. Even if my husband is home with him. He sleeps in our bed and has to eat when we eat. Just puppy food instead of ours. Potty trainiing has been a real challenge. It is so muddy here right now and I have been training him on pads. He almost has it. He finally went poo on the pad today. Yeah!!!!!:hug:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
YAY Chance!!! Welcome!! My name is Cherie too. We are from Ontario and I breed red Standards. Hope you enjoy being on here and find it helpful and educational!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:welcome: Cherie! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little pup. Just a word of caution, I know it's hard, but be careful not to treat your new puppy too much like a human, you'll pay the price later!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too Late lol I already pay the price or at least some of it. I had been going through the empty nest syndrome before I got Chance and now it is like having a baby in the house

·
Registered
213 Posts
Amazing how much they come to mean to us! Shamus sleeps in bed with us and he is sooo devoted to me. Loyal doesn't even begin to cover it! He is never more than 5 feet away from me at any given time....he even wants to go into the bathroom with me and lays outside on the shower waiting for me to get out! Crazy.

I can't wait to see pics of your pup.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chance

Chance also goes to the bathroom with me if I try to lock him out he just sits and cries at the door. If I am taking a nice hot bath he tries to jump in the tub with me. Pictures will be coming soon I have to take some new ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts