Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome! I have an 8 month old chocolate standard poodle as well named Gorky. I and other members of the forum would be interested in seeing photos of your pups.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Great poodle colors!!! :lol: We have a 16 month old brown and an almost 5 month old red at home, but both of ours are girls!! I'll reiterate the picture request, too!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey there, welcome. Where did you get your brown poodles? Brown is one of those colors that you don't see much.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and welcome to the forum. I got to agree with everyone I'd love to see pics of your pack.
I have join forums before and I must say this is an enthusiastic group... thank you for the hospitality.

I happen to agree with you all, also. As soon as my wife registers, she will supply all the fun facts and pictures. I will then post a link to the thread. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greetings to all. I have been visiting the forum for the past six months and decided it was time to join. We have two standard poodles: a five year old Majestic Red (Toulouse) and an eight month old Bijou Brown (Lautrec). Both dogs are beautiful with amazing temperaments. They bring us endless joy each day. As shared by my husband (Taxi) we have been thru a year of great learning and turmoil when we received an eight week old day blind standard. It is amazing what one can learn when faced with a little known or talked about canine disease, such as hemeralopia. Fortunately, in the end, our day blind boy was re-homed and we are in frequent contact with his new owners. We made many friends along the way in this journey. For the past five years, I have educated myself on all that is poodles. Over these past few months, I would share what I was reading on the poodle forum to my husband on our evening walks with the dogs. Finally, he couldn’t take it and joined himself … before me :). He has quickly learned who’s who as I would refer to the dogs by their names: Paris, Bindi, Enzo, et cetera. Perhaps my favorite area of the forum is the photos. The recent winter photos of all the dogs in the snow is so inspiring. Of course, we are here in the sunny state of Florida with no snow, but a lot of sunshine. It’s great to be here. Looking forward to the continued process of Life with Poodles.
Hello All, my wife has just joined and she posted pictures and descriptions. As you notice the above quote has the link to her post / pictures. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts