Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And glad to have found the Forum.

I rescued a 13 yo Silver Toy Poodle from an unfortunate situation. Her name is GiGy. I'm retired now and haven't had a dog since the late 1950's, so learning as I go.

I would like to change my Forum username from my name to her name. Is there a way to do that? Or is that a question for the Technical Team.

·
Registered
329 Posts
And glad to have found the Forum.

I rescued a 13 yo Silver Toy Poodle from an unfortunate situation. Her name is GiGy. I'm retired now and haven't had a dog since the late 1950's, so learning as I go.

I would like to change my Forum username from my name to her name. Is there a way to do that? Or is that a question for the Technical Team.
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully a moderator will see this and help you or you can just put it in the Technical Support Forum or PM a staff member.

·
Super Moderator
7,952 Posts
Welcome to you and Gigy!

From the forum FAQ:

Your chosen username is the one thing in your user profile you cannot change yourself, but if you made an error when recently registering, administrators may be able to do it for you manually.

While logged in under your current user name, use the "Contact Us" form for your request. Please provide your desired username. You might want to provide several names in order of preference in case your first choice is already in use.

You should see a “Contact Us” button if you scroll to the very bottom of any page of the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully a moderator will see this and help you or you can just put it in the Technical Support Forum or PM a staff member.
Thanks, Olive Love. My little ToyPoo's name is GiGy. Pronounced the regular way but it seemed classier to have a unique spelling. I'll wait a bit and if I haven't heard from an admin I'll flip it to the Tech Team.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Thank you for rescuing her. I also have a poodle from a rescue; she will be 9 in a few months.

I hope you are able to post pictures of your girl!

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and GiGy. It's wonderful for you both to have found each other :love:

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
She's definitely a member!

The PIctures Forum is ideal for when you mostly just want to share photos, and I have a slightly unorthodox suggestion :).

You'll also see the 52 Weeks Forum. The original idea was for folks to post a weekly photo of their new pup so PF could enjoy the journey and the member could have an additional record of their first year together.

GiGy may not be a puppy in years but she's new to you so I think it could be fun to start a thread there too.

If that idea doesn't appeal, several members have started their own pictorial threads to add to as they like. There's a video thread too, hint hint.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's definitely a member!

The PIctures Forum is ideal for when you mostly just want to share photos, and I have a slightly unorthodox suggestion :).

You'll also see the 52 Weeks Forum. The original idea was for folks to post a weekly photo of their new pup so PF could enjoy the journey and the member could have an additional record of their first year together.

GiGy may not be a puppy in years but she's new to you so I think it could be fun to start a thread there too.

If that idea doesn't appeal, several members have started their own pictorial threads to add to as they like. There's a video thread too, hint hint.
Thanks. I'll definitely get some pix up, likely not 52, but who knows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts