Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
Hello and welcome to you and sweet Lucy! I adore her smile!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome to you and sweet Lucy! I adore her smile!
Thank you so much! This is my first so it will be a learning process. She was the biggest of the litter so I think she will be a big girl. The first words out of the vet's mouth when she met Lucy was "she is going to be a big girl!" I thought about calling her BG but decided against that.
She is very loving and definitely a Velcro pup. Luckily I work from home and she is always at my side.

Registered
Winnie 10/24/20 standard poodle
Welcome! Lucy is precious! It will be fun watching our girls grow up "together". Our Winnie is 14 weeks and has brown points instead of black. How much does Lucy weigh? We weighed Winnie yesterday and she was at 25.4 lbs. Her vet said the same thing about her being big but she's comparing her to our last who never weighed more than 45. Post lots of pics!!馃惥馃挅

Premium Member
Lovely puppy - glad you are here with us. Noodle around the forum and feel free to ask questions. This is a great community and oh so helpful.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Lucy is precious! It will be fun watching our girls grow up "together". Our Winnie is 14 weeks and has brown points instead of black. How much does Lucy weigh? We weighed Winnie yesterday and she was at 25.4 lbs. Her vet said the same thing about her being big but she's comparing her to our last who never weighed more than 45. Post lots of pics!!馃惥馃挅 View attachment 473358
I just got back from the Vet's getting the 3rd and final DHPP shots, etc. Today she 12 15 weeks old and weighed 27 pounds so I guess you do have a big girl! Pretty also!
My vet told me 3 weeks ago to start feeding mine more, and I have been since then. It's hard to change because with my last dog, a golden retreiver, they were always telling me to cut back on the food because she was getting to heavy. So this is different.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got back from the Vet's getting the 3rd and final DHPP shots, etc. Today she 12 15 weeks old and weighed 27 pounds so I guess you do have a big girl! Pretty also!
My vet told me 3 weeks ago to start feeding mine more, and I have been since then. It's hard to change because with my last dog, a golden retreiver, they were always telling me to cut back on the food because she was getting to heavy. So this is different.
I don't know how "is" came out as 12 but hopefully you understood I meant "today she is 15 weeks old".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts