Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My name is Siobhan and I have 1 5# brown Toy Poodle cross named Diva (which she is in the sweetest way) and 1 8# cream Toy Poodle named Abbey who is blind and a rescue. I got Diva at 8 weeks thinking she was registerable in a part breed registry (horses have part bred registries so I never gave it a thought) only to find out that my wonderful Diva is a MUTT! Oh well, she is still my heartdog and definately a Mommy's girl. They both are Mommy's girls and the joys of my life. We (my partner and I) also have three cats that are bigger than the dogs. The dogs are pictured on my avatar.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum Siobhan, you will probably love it here as the rest of us do. I really cannot see your fur friends real well on your avatar, but what I can see, they sure look like cuties. They look like pure poodles to me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
A most sincere welcome...there is so much to read and learn about. Will catch up with you later and hope you will post more pictures... I'm still trying to figure out how to get mine to appear in the threads...nightynite

1 - 5 of 5 Posts