Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just found this forum and glad I did! Back in November of 2019 I welcomed Phoebe into my life and have been loving having a standard poodle. I’ve never had a poodle of any size before my life and neither has any of my family so I have tons of question. I learned to love the breed since working at a veterinarian clinic and was introduced to several standard poodles, I had to have one eventually. When I brought her home we weighed 13.9lbs at about 8.5 weeks and currently at 25 weeks she is 39lbs. She is a black female with a white chin, currently rocking the puppy trim. I have had several dogs, cats, fish, and rodents in my life but nothing has the same charm as poodles I’m learning. Currently I have a 2yr German/Australian shepherd and a 6yr Russian blue (kitty) and lots of yard space for outdoor fun! Phoebe is energetic, food motivate, and a total cuddle bug unless she gets to warm. We have almost Completed puppy kindergarten and will continue to move through the classes as the months go. Here are just a few cute pictures of my Phoebe! .
BA3255FC-F2DA-450A-83B4-E5FB620B8CFC.jpeg 87DFA1C7-EA23-4BAD-904D-FF2CAE685C8F.jpeg 9F5B2AAB-7AD4-4725-8F62-16595079801F.jpeg

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you, Phoebe, and your crew! We're looking forward to hearing more and seeing more as she grows!

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Welcome to you and Phoebe. She’s so cute, especially with the pinecone in her mouth.

Reactions: Phoebe’sMom

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome - you have come to the place for all things poodle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts