Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am doing this correctly. I have a miniature poodle named Choco.
He has had several health scares which turned out to be no big deal. It is about time for another vet visit because he needs to be updated on his vaccines. Poodles seem to have very distinct health issues unto themselves, so I thought membership here could only be helpful for the both of us. Thanks, and I look forward to learning a lot here.
P.S. I am a newby at forums, so I may have a steep learning curve figuring things out, please be patient with me! ;)

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
There's a ton of info here and the members are very helpful in answering any question you may post. I'm sincerely grateful to have found this site. Warm welcome to you :)

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Welcome! Very informed and helpful folks on PF! Buck is my first poodle and I would have been lost without the community support. My previous Scottie’s did not prepare me for a poodle!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Welcome to you and Choco.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Tell us about Choco.....and then when you can, post a picture of him!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Well for joining forums this is one of the best I've found. Everyone here is helpful and friendly. Looking forward to hearing more about Choco.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum !

I’ve had one mini briefly in the past and now I have 2 toys. Besides the ear infections, which all breeds with long covered ears tend to have, I haven’t found specific health problems with the breed (touch wood).

Maybe you can open another thread to discuss what you’ve found.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts