Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently lost our beloved Baxter, a red toy and are now searching for a new family member.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Welcome - sorry to hear about Baxter, but here's hoping you will find a new pup to win your heart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We live near Indianapolis so IN, IL, KY, TN would be easy places to get to for us. Looking for a red miniature, willing to be patient for the right dog and quality breeder.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome what area are you looking to urchase a pup in?
We live near Indianapolis so IN, IL, KY, TN would be easy places to get to for us. Looking for a red miniature, willing to be patient for the right dog and quality breeder.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Welcome, and I'm so sorry for your loss. A red mini from a good breeder is a tall order! Danube in Maryland and Patriot in Missouri would be at the top of my list for a red mini.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, and I'm so sorry for your loss. A red mini from a good breeder is a tall order! Danube in Maryland and Patriot in Missouri would be at the top of my list for a red mini.
Thank you! I have been in touch with Danube and crossing my fingers that works out--her dogs are beautiful. Good to hear that she is quality.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! So sorry for your loss and I hope you find that little bit of red fluff to help your heart heal!

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of Baxter. zooeysmom has the best breeder recommendations. I am looking forward to looking up Danube and crossing my fingers that you will have a beautiful puppy soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts