Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

My wife and I have been searching the past week for a reputable Toy/Mini Poodle breeder. It's actually been quite difficult to find, especially during this time. We are located in Arlington, VA, and would love recommendations. I'm willing to travel to nearby states, up to 6 hours away.

I grew up with a Toy Poodle (Pierre) and they are absolutely perfect dogs. We are very excited to add a new family member and share him with the rest of this community.

Thank you!

- Miles

Registered
Hi and Welcome!

Pop over to the Poodle Breeder Directory forum, above Poodle Talk and look for a Sticky thread titled Geograpghical Breeders List and Additional Resources.

The list is a work in progress with breeders names recommended by PF members over the years. There's also links to The Poodle Club of America for regional and local breeder referrals and many other resources.

I'm sure some other members will drop by soon.

Hope this helps!

Premium Member
OP these suggestions are folks at your outer travel range but in Connecticut there is Rodell toy poodles. Member twyla has a white male tpoo from Rod. You can also think about Eriand on Long Island. My mom's mpoo is an Eriand dog and I know other Eriand dogs here on Long Island.

Registered
My wife and I have been searching the past week for a reputable Toy/Mini Poodle breeder.
jMiles,

If you're still around, as many PF members can verify, it's not unusual for it to take months to find a well bred pup from health tested parents, even in ordinary times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts