Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I unfortunately come to this site now because I recently lost my Poodle, Cinnamon, after 12 years. I am hoping to be able to find another pup soon enough to fill the void in my heart and home. I can't wait to meet more of you!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm sorry about your lose of Cinnamon, hopefully you will find a new poodle soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone!

I unfortunately come to this site now because I recently lost my Poodle, Cinnamon, after 12 years. I am hoping to be able to find another pup soon enough to fill the void in my heart and home. I can't wait to meet more of you!
Hey it's nice to meet you! I'm new here too and I understand how difficult it is to go through. I'm so sorry for your loss. Though she can never be replaced I hope you find an amazing new family member to help bring some comfort during this difficult time.

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
Welcome, glad you could join us. Sorry for the loss of Cinnamon - it must be very hard. Hoping that you will find a lovely dog to mend the hole in your heart.

·
Premium Member
9,837 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I hope members can suggest some good breeders in your area and you will soon have another poodle to love.

·
Registered
474 Posts
welcome! I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find a pup to help fill the void a little! Sometimes they're a tuff breed to track down, or at least for us it was. I'll keep my fingers crossed you find the perfect pup for you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts