Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe is our first standard poodle. For 20 years we have had sighthounds - IGs and whippets. My sister put the idea of a spoo in my head two years ago. So three months ago when we lost one of our two whippets, my DH and I researched the standard poodle and then decided that was the next breed for us. So we have 14 week old Joe, a brown bundle of hair, adorableness and shark teeth! I have been lurking here for a month, trying to get as much information as possible. There is a wealth of information on this website and I have learned a great deal already, yet there is so much more to learn and experience. I am so glad to be here!

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Welcome to you and Joe. 14 week old spoos are often land sharks for sure, but he will outgrow it. You will enjoy poodles.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Welcome to you and Joe. I hope you post photos of Joe.

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Welcome to you and Joe! I recommend long sleeves and old jeans for the land shark phase and a distracting tug toy in a pocket.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Puppyhood is sooo much fun LOL!!!!! Yes we adore puppy pictures!

To post pics from your PC in the lower left of this post there is a 'post reply' button, click on it .....the blank reply page that comes up has a paperclip icon in it's heading......click it and the rest is kinda self explanatory..............hope that helped! LOL!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you MMM! I figured it was the paper clip. When I click on the clip I get a "Restricted Website" prompt, because I put a kid filter on my iPad in order to block inappropriate content for my curious 10 year old grandson. So the clip triggers that for some reason. I will have to post from my phone I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts