Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow poodle fans :) I'm not quite sure how I found this poodle forum, but it looks like a good place to be. I'm enjoying looking at everybody's beautiful poodles, and look forward to getting to know some of the folks here, and maybe meeting up with fellow poodles in New England!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, I hit the POST button before telling you about Chance. Chance came into our lives back in 1999, through the online Poodle Support Group. He was part of a 'puppy mill dump' (where puppy mills dump entire litters) and was one of 7 found wandering the streets of Dodge City, Kansas. It took Chance a long time to get used to life in a family, but now, 11 years later, I can't remember what life was like without a standard poodle at my side!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to another New Englander! I'm in Southern Vermont on the MA border. Unbelievable snow here and still coming down. What a wonderful story about you and your Chance.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome!
And yay! Another New Englander! I'm in southern Maine (by Portland).

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
WELCOME to another New Englander!! :) :) Nice to have you and Chance aboard. And, nice story about Chance, he is one lucky boy!! Maybe someday, a bunch of us in the area can get together on a nice summer day for a poodle fest!!!! YEA!! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
You have a good heart:love: to take on a poodle with very questionable lineage and potential health issues.... you're good people in my book:first:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts