Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my name is Bonnie and my Poodle love is Handsome. He is a Dassin Standard Poodle. His father is Ale Kai Mikimoto. I have always worked with animals in some capacity and have always overlooked the poodle. I run a boarding and grooming business in NJ.

It was by chance I got the opportunity to own this lovely creature. I had a St Bernard prior to my Poodle. So you can imagine I am in heaven with no hair or drool. I enjoy reading the forums and have always just been a lurker.

He is my right hand man. Travels everywhere with me and I am fortunate enough I can take him to work with me. I am sure I don't have to tell anybody on here who owns a Poodle what a wonderful breed they are. They are so versatile.

Attachments

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome!!!

He has a striking appearance! Very well groomed it looks too!!

Poodle slobber isn't too bad unless yours is like mine and after 2 hours on windy roads it looks like a water balloon exploded!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
WELCOME, to this forum. Handsome is a very handsome feller, and so nicely groomed. Love the background in the picture. Was the pic taken at a park?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the compliments on Handsome everybody. That picture was the same day I went and picked him up in Ohio. Joey his handler groomed him for me. So can't take credit for the grooming. He has hair of the gods. Hair that repels mats.. When I first got him I combed and brushed him everyday. Cause I swore I would never let him get like some of the customers dogs I see a work. I let him go for 3 weeks with out brushing and not 1 tangle... LOL at Lyle Lovett comment cause I thought Elvis Presley. That swirl. His name is Ale Kai Dynamo but I just couldn't call him Dynamo. Everybody says he's handsome....so I figured I would just call him that. You would think that was his name from day 1 cause that is what he responds to.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Please check the dates on threads you respond to. This thread is almost exactly one year old. The original poster has not logged on to the Poodle Forum since April 26, 2009 (exactly one year ago). Between the date they joined and the last date they posted (which was about a 4 month span) they posted a grand total of 6 times! The original poster probably will never see that you commented on their post and it just confuses people when old threads are brought back "up" to the top. Please think twice before responding to such old threads! Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
No problem, Ciel!! :lol: And a belated welcome to the Poodle Forum!! This happens from time to time and the threads get several new comments before the other members realize it's an old thread - I like to let people know so they don't start commenting as if it's a new one. Once someone resurrected an old thread that one of our member breeders posted about her litter last fall and everyone thought she had new puppies!! :lol:

FYI, the dates of posts are right above the names and avatars of the members.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts