Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've actually found a place where I can learn many new things about Poodles. I have a miniature poodle who is about 10 lbs and quite energetic. He is very smart, has a small case of seperation anxiety (working on it), but still a great dog. He is not agressive whatsoever, tolerates kids VERY WELL and loves beef jerky :)

I also have a Rat Terrier, who is about 8 lbs and thinks she's a Rottweiler. She is quite a barker, but I am still working on getting he to be quieter (tough lil girl) PICS OF HER SOON!

I look forward to learning more and providing information when I can chime in.

My Poodle

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum ShowDogTSR, I am sure that you will love it here, as well as the rest of us fur baby lovers do. I have a white toy poodle that looks a lot like your miniture, as well as one of her daughters, and 2 standards, (the ones in my avitar).

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome!

You sure have a small miniature! He is very handsome.

The smallest miniature I have had was 16 pounds and my current one is 19 (she is a big girl!).

I love Rat Terriers and almost adopted one but my husband seemed quite allergic to her before I brought her home. She had the most beautiful long legs and sculpted face. Sigh.

We do also have a little maltese who barks like a machine gun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

My Rat Terrier is quite a mover. I keep trying to get a good picture of her, but all I get are blurs. I'm determined to get a good picture today!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts