Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I found this forum yesterday and thought I'd become a member and join in. i have two dogs, Eby (miniature poodle) and Rosie (old english sheepdog).

I live in Dorset, UK, and just love it, I am a qualified dog groomer and still learning don't think this ever stops.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum Valebar, you'll love it here. Sooooooooooo many groomers both pros and non-pros, lots to talk about. Please post pictures of your fur babies.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hi there Valebar!! WELCOME, hope you enjoy being here with all of us.:peace:

That is great to have a groomer on board... bet you find that you get your brain picked by a few of us...lol. Ummm, yep, I think I might be one of the guilty ones.... :) Do you do the poodle show clips or just pet clips? Just curious.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
hello Valebar. Welcome to our happy place!! :smile: I am jester's mom's sister. We just love groomers as we have to groom our own dogs and need loooooottttsss of help! I will be looking forward to seeing pics of your pouches.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi there Valebar!! WELCOME, hope you enjoy being here with all of us.:peace:

That is great to have a groomer on board... bet you find that you get your brain picked by a few of us...lol. Ummm, yep, I think I might be one of the guilty ones.... :) Do you do the poodle show clips or just pet clips? Just curious.
I do my miniature poodle in a puppy lion but for my customers its just pet trims, that way should the dog not win the show I can't be blamed. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still practising this, lol.

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome, its so nice to see a lovely bunch of people helping each other. I'll be asking loads of questions as this is my first poodle. I'm happy to help on any grooming questions if I can.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts