Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi there. I am a new member from NH...in the lake's region. I currently have 2 standards. Both are UKC Champions, one is pointed in AKC~I pulled him due to his CERF results, so he is strictly performance now. My other standard starts AKC Open bitches this coming weekend in RI. She is not yet 2, black and a looker. Will post pics. My boy was cream, looks white. I have a blue rescued Miniature (Splash) and a brown rescued toy(Velma). The Toy is a certified therapy dog, CGC. The mini (Splash) goes into his first ever (and my first ever) novice A obedience trial next month. He also trains agility and rally-O. My first standard boy (Chaz), and my standard girl (Skye) train obedience and agility, in addition to dock diving in the summers, rally-O, weight pull, and possible will be doing some scent discrimination with Chaz. Would love to do a herding instinct test with him, as he regularly rounds up mallards in the big lake (Winnepesaukee). I also do street steady obedience and urban agility.
So much info! I am a nurse, BTW...:)
Karen

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am struggling with the photo uploader...freezes my browser...I got 1 pic up and may do it sporadically.
Karen

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi there. I am a new member from NH...in the lake's region. I currently have 2 standards. Both are UKC Champions, one is pointed in AKC~I pulled him due to his CERF results, so he is strictly performance now. My other standard starts AKC Open bitches this coming weekend in RI. She is not yet 2, black and a looker. Will post pics. My boy was cream, looks white. I have a blue rescued Miniature (Splash) and a brown rescued toy(Velma). The Toy is a certified therapy dog, CGC. The mini (Splash) goes into his first ever (and my first ever) novice A obedience trial next month. He also trains agility and rally-O. My first standard boy (Chaz), and my standard girl (Skye) train obedience and agility, in addition to dock diving in the summers, rally-O, weight pull, and possible will be doing some scent discrimination with Chaz. Would love to do a herding instinct test with him, as he regularly rounds up mallards in the big lake (Winnepesaukee). I also do street steady obedience and urban agility.
So much info! I am a nurse, BTW...:)
Karen
Hey there Karen,
Welcome,I'm around here too once in a while.Have fun,see ya soon on our other list.Enjoy:peep:....-B-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts