Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all!
I am excited to make my first official post. I am the proud mama of a 9 week old standard poodle puppy. He is my first poodle, but will definitely not be my last. I am in love! My new baby is named Kingsley. I am hoping to do obedience training/ CGC with him, and really want to really put in the work to have a wonderful, well behaved companion.

Kingsley joined my family of 5, including 3 kids at home, and we all just adore him already.

I have so appreciated reading everyone's posts and advice and willingness to share information about the breed. It is so helpful to a newbie like me!

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Welcome to your family and Kingsley. PF has tons of great information and is a great community. Happy to have you with us.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
What a regal name for a tiny spoo puppy - I'm sure he's going to grow into his wonderful name.

Welcome to PF. I'm thrilled you plan to take him for AKC CGC - of all the classes I've taken, that and the advanced ACGC were the most useful and helpful classes I took.

Reactions: cincyspoo

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
Welcome to you and Kingsley! PF was a godsend with Buck, my first poodle. You will find answers and support here. Can’t wait to see pictures of your new puppy!

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Welcome to PF to you and little Kingsley. Standard Poodles are wonderful working companions! Although Lily doesn't have her CGC registered as a title she also has it and a bunch of other obedience and rally titles. Javelin is still young, but close to his beginner novice title (one leg to go). You will love playing at obedience with your boy.

Reactions: cincyspoo

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Welcome to you and cutie Kingsley! How wonderful you have those training goals. Poodles are amazingly intelligent and easy to train (although sometimes they train you too!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts