Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have decided to go ahead with my plans to show Tuesday and I have been updating my website. I don't know how well we will do but I like to think of her as my starter dog and go though all the mistakes with her and be prepared for when I get another show Standard Poodle.

Anyway so...I would like y'all opinions on the banner/logo. :) Please.

I like it but is it too plain?

Thanks y'all :lashes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Well, I have decided to go ahead with my plans to show Tuesday and I have been updating my website. I don't know how well we will do but I like to think of her as my starter dog and go though all the mistakes with her and be prepared for when I get another show Standard Poodle.

Anyway so...I would like y'all opinions on the banner/logo. :) Please.

I like it but is it too plain?

Thanks y'all :lashes:
I think you should make Tuesday more noticeable when i see the logo I just focus on the letters.

Maybe I can draw something for you based off Tuesday :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had her darker like this (in attachments) before putting it with the letters. I tried to find some sort of clipart to put in the middle but nothing I found look right.

That would be awesome if you could draw something for me. :becky:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I had her darker like this (in attachments) before putting it with the letters. I tried to find some sort of clipart to put in the middle but nothing I found look right.

That would be awesome if you could draw something for me. :becky:
You should see what I was drawing in class because teacher was boring me lol I will scan it and show u next week ( i have no scanner here only at work lol )

Do you know anyone good with graphics? See i am not a graphic designer so I could draw it but someone would need to make it into a graphic ( i have tons of graphic designer friends) but one is Lazy and i don't know if he will do it in a timely matter , the other is busy and not sure if he will do that. I will ask and see my bf might be able to help out cause he knows more than I do in that department lol My sister could do it too but she is slow hahaha

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That's friggen awesome! :victory:

That would be beautiful if it had a white face & blaze with colored ears & topknot, white chest and legs. Liver nose and eyes, dark brown markings. Gah! I think it would be great.

Edit: I wonder if I could half ass vector it? *runs off to try* :lol:

Edit 2: LMAO Nope! That did not work. Hahaha

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
That's friggen awesome! :victory:

That would be beautiful if it had a white face & blaze with colored ears & topknot, white chest and legs. Liver nose and eyes, dark brown markings. Gah! I think it would be great.

Edit: I wonder if I could half ass vector it? *runs off to try* :lol:

Edit 2: LMAO Nope! That did not work. Hahaha
HAHAHA yeah to make drawings into graphics I have to scan it in and work with it on CS or ( forgot name of other program) I will draw a better one. Let me just get pass these two test then I will have some free time to mess with it. My next test is tomorrow and I have on next tuesday

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHA yeah to make drawings into graphics I have to scan it in and work with it on CS or ( forgot name of other program) I will draw a better one. Let me just get pass these two test then I will have some free time to mess with it. My next test is tomorrow and I have on next tuesday
Oh take your time! I'm in to real hurry, as I don't think anyone besides myself has seen my website lol.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Do you want me to pay you for it? I can't afford much but I need to give you something in return. Thank you again Rox. Eeee! I can't wait!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Oh take your time! I'm in to real hurry, as I don't think anyone besides myself has seen my website lol.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Do you want me to pay you for it? I can't afford much but I need to give you something in return. Thank you again Rox. Eeee! I can't wait!

You don't have to pay me at all just put some where on your site I did the logo and we are good lol

Ok my sister said it was easy to make it into a graphic with Adobe illustrator so i will tell my friend to hurry up and get me the program.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You don't have to pay me at all just put some where on your site I did the logo and we are good lol

Ok my sister said it was easy to make it into a graphic with Adobe illustrator so i will tell my friend to hurry up and get me the program.
You sure? I can not wait to see it! You should set up shop selling custom logs! lol

Tell your sister thank you and thanks so much I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
You sure? I can not wait to see it! You should set up shop selling custom logs! lol

Tell your sister thank you and thanks so much I really appreciate it.
Yes I am sure ! lol

I know I could start a business but its kind of weird , I am not good at abstracts ( well in my own head I don't think I am lol) My cousin wanted me to draw some tattoos for his shop but I dunno ... I have these ideas but I just think they are not good enough. I am more into realism type of art work .

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I am sure ! lol

I know I could start a business but its kind of weird , I am not good at abstracts ( well in my own head I don't think I am lol) My cousin wanted me to draw some tattoos for his shop but I dunno ... I have these ideas but I just think they are not good enough. I am more into realism type of art work .
Okay then :)

Pfft if you can "doodle" that Poodle (haha) in class then you can do a hell of a job drawing tattoos!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Very cute Purple Poodle. Too bad that "Purple Poodle" can't "doodle" that "poodle". And yes I agree, I think that you would do very well tattooing Roxy25. You do beautiful work.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts