Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry! You guys are probably sick of seeing a billion pictures of Atticus...but he wanted to show off his new jammies I made for him last night. He actually played outside today! He usually just potties and then runs back to the door to go in. But he ran around with all the other dogs for about a half hour and still wanted to stay out! Hooray for jammies and booties! :)

He was running so fast he lost his footing and tumbled over it was hilarious

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm not usually a huge fan of the smaller poodles but my gosh..i want one! He's adorable! His pictures make it impossible not to smile.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, those are sooo adorable and who could possibly be sick of pictures of Atticus?

What did you use to make the jammies, what type of material I mean. I think I want to take up sewing as a hobby lol and make a few things for my dogs. (LoL, I'm sure I'll gather the courage to post the first few disasters for us to all laugh at). Hope I can manage it, we were looking at sewing machines today and found a somwhat cheap one at sears. I don't figure on getting anything fancy since I might decide I hate sewing and not use it much lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts