Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have a 17 month old Standard. He is our third poodle, and our second Standard. Our first was a rescue who was wonderful, and whom we sadly lost to cancer in 2008.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
A big welcome to the forum!! MPS is a common ailment, especially around here. (Multiple Poodle Syndrome!) We love photos here, so when you get a chance, we would love to see your Poos!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Posted a pic in my profile. We already have an application to rescue for a sister. He has lots of playmates, but Kobe thinks that another spoo in his own house would be awesome.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Sorry about your spoo rescue.

Welcome and I also have MPS!! I love that, too cute! I have 2 standards Olie and Suri. I have 2 Pomeranian as well. Pictures are great!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the group. I'm sorry to hear about your rescue, losing one of our babies is so hard.

Hope your staying warm with all that snow .. we got slammed here in Pa.. how about you??
Mary

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a strange weather year. We got almost nothing. School was cancelled all over the region, and we waited for snow. Nothing happened until the sun went down, then it blizzarded for a few hours, and it was over. Total accumulation 2.8 inches.

I hear that the mid-atlantic is over run with snow. Hope you are all OK.

Thanks for the condolences on our rescue. He was a great dog, but had some serious health issues. He also had bladder stones. So in the last two years of his life, despite a restricted diet, he had two surgeries. He was ok for a year, and then developed trouble breathing, which was lung cancer. We did what was kindest and let him cross the Rainbow Bridge.

·
Registered
81 Posts
We have about 2 feet plus a 1 1/2 feet from the last storm. Hubby is still digging us out. They have the national guard at the entrance ramp for I-78 our section is still closed.

My dogs totally love this weather, leaping through the snow difts like deer.

Mary

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi there,

I have a 17 month old Standard. He is our third poodle, and our second Standard. Our first was a rescue who was wonderful, and whom we sadly lost to cancer in 2008.
What a handsome puppy! We have a 6 month old and live in NE! The weather is killing all of us. Vilka loves the snow but even she is sick of having to hop around in it up to her elbows everyday. We have major cabin fever!

Vilka is our first and a handful but as soon as she matures I'm sure we'll have a sibling as well :)

Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts