Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, sorry for my late introduction.
I'm Jack from Santa Clara.
I'm the owner of a fetter and want to buy a poodle.
Enjoy traveling and hiking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm new here as well. I have just acquired a 3 year old mini poodle. She has been here for a week and 1/2 and already I am smitten! Mellow, smart, friendly and happy, who could ask for anything more? We live in the country on 70 acres and find she enjoys the country life. We are able to walk in the fields and wood off leash and she noses about her tail wagging. She is crate trained and puts herself to bed every night at about 7:30PM. I have never had a poodle or even known a poodle owner. However if she is representative of the breed I could have a couple more! I have just gotten some grooming supplies as we are 1 1/2 hours from the "local" groomer that I used for another dog I had. Thanks for letting me be part of this group.

·
Super Moderator
6,292 Posts
Welcome to you both!

BB's mom, it sounds like you hit the jackpot! It can take a few months for a re-homed dog's temperament to fully emerge, but you're clearly off to a great start. Just keep showing her you've got her back and the world is a wonderful place. :)

Check out our grooming section for some great tips. Our beloved groomer is on sick leave and I'm really struggling to get up to speed. But Poodle Forum is such a knowledgable, supportive resource.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Welcome - you will find tons of information on poodles + a little crazy at times. We like a joke here and there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts