Poodle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
the hardest part in my opinion is waiting on them!!!!! LOL. I can handle all the puppy flaws, chewing, training etc. but waiting for them to come home from their mommy is torture! I get so antsy and I don't settle down until they come home. This is my first long wait....our pup comes home June 26th and I'm so antsy each day! Driving my husband completely nuts. poor guy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
the hardest part in my opinion is waiting on them!!!!! LOL. I can handle all the puppy flaws, chewing, training etc. but waiting for them to come home from their mommy is torture! I get so antsy and I don't settle down until they come home. This is my first long wait....our pup comes home June 26th and I'm so antsy each day! Driving my husband completely nuts. poor guy!
It’s been 10 years since I’ve had a puppy and I don’t remember any of it bothering me. He’s the only one I raised from a puppy age and he’s such a great dog (Jack Russell)! But maybe I’ve forgotten the chaos 🤪 and now I have two kids. But yes the waiting is very hard! We ask Alexa for a countdown every day 😂

21 - 24 of 24 Posts