Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm Jennifer---I am a new member here! I have a 3 year old, female, red standard poodle named Cricket. We absolutely adore her! So much so, that we are filling out an adoption application for a rescue poodle! I'm hoping that we get him! He is a 3.5 yo white standard. Two poodles=twice the fun, right? :) Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself (and Cricket!), and I can't wait to chat with all of you!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome Jennifer and Cricket! My name is Kim and I have a two year old apricot/white mini poo named Teddy. Good luck with your new baby, hopefully you get him! :) Welcome Aboard!! :cow:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum Redcricket. I do hope that you are successful in rescuing the white poodle. Yes, two poodles equal twice the fun. I have two. One male, blue, 15-month old, and one apricot, female, 9-month old. We all have loads of fun together.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Jennifer and Cricket, I have a 4 year old Standard named Simon.
Simon is my first Standard and he is the love of my life. I am planning on getting another one next Summer... as you said 2 poodles= twice the fun.
Good luck and I hope it works out for you and you are able to adopt.
Linda and Simon

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We also have two spoos living with us - my daughter's brown 14 month old, Chalumeau (we call her Meau (Mo) for short) and our 13 week old red female, Lucy (her nickname is Her Royal Highness Princess Lucybug FancyPants Plum!!) :) I'm learning so much about poodles, grooming, health, etc. here at the Poodle Forum! Have fun and, just so you know, we LOVE pictures!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
BIG WELCOME!! And I hope you get her!

Also don't you know standards must be in sets?!?!!:):)

Interesting thing is around the area I live we dont see too many SP and when we do they are in twos!!! I love it!!!

I have 2 also Olie is just a pup and Suri will be 2 in March! Love them!! Plus I have my 2 pomies.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Jennifer and Cricket. Another red lover here! Actually, I love them all. I am hopeful to add another standard within the next year. It sure would reduce my doggie day care bill! lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi and welcome. Its great to meet another poodle person. We have 2 red spoos that are 15 months old and a apricot that is 8 years old. Its so much fun to see them all playing together. Good luck with the adoption.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts