Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow after looking on the internet at poodle stuff for months can't imagine how I never found this board. Been reading for 2 days now.
I have a 1 yo very tiny cream female Mandy is 32lbs
and a larger 9 months old brown male. Casey was 50 last month but his legs have grown well over an inch this month.
I have been reading the grooming board a lot as I am going to do my own grooming and am slowely getting what is needed.
They don't look great but I will get better and hair will grow.
Well of to read some more of the board

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi Mandycasey'smom, Welcome to this forum. We also have two spoos. A black female named Marlee and a cream male named Rocky. We also have two female toy poo's, named Rachael and Ginger, one white and one cream. We love them all bunches and bunches. Plus we also have a large female Rotti, probably the sweetest of them all, her name is Ruby. Have a ball reading all the posts.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Welcome! We have a spoo named Casey as well! She is a girl though...but she is a big girl! I can't wait to see pictures of your Casey and Mandy, too!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll just love it I'm sure. I have one spoo, he's just turned 6 months old and it will only be a matter of time before we get another :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts