Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Courtney. I am 28 years old and live in Alabama. I will be getting a standard poodle the first weekend of April. They were born exactly a week ago, and I have yet to meet them. But I've been browsing this forum for awhile, ever since I made the decision to get myself a standard!

Growing up, I had a black toy poodle named Pepper. She was with us for 14 years and established my love for poodles!

Can't wait to get to know all of you and to pester the forum with my many, many questions! :D

·
Super Moderator
Peggy Sue, Standard Poodle Born May 2019
8,816 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! Looking forward to following along as you raise this new little poodle. :)

Will you be choosing or will your breeder match you with a puppy?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome and congratulations! Looking forward to following along as you raise this new little poodle. :)

Will you be choosing or will your breeder match you with a puppy?
I will be choosing! The "breeder" is a family friend and isn't necessarily in the breeding business, her red dame just happened to get pregnant! I'm so anxious to meet the little guys and will hopefully get the chance to very soon!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

Reactions: birdiepoodle

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Greetings from southwest of you - I am in Northport across the river from Tuscaloosa. Glad to welcome you to PF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts