Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday present was a 10 week old Standard, which I named Cassidy. My youngest son who lives in Charlotte went to the breeder in Raleigh to pick up pup which saved us 6 hours. Note the week before we made these plans my wife showed me her tablet with a movie of "her" dog. Deb doesn't look like my dog, Deb. Deb, "No it's my dog." She got two. Good thing as they keep one another company. They are doing well and have already passed their intermediate service dog classes in August. Cassidy is now 27 weeks and Queene is 6 weeks older.

Hope to learn a bunch here and maybe even add a bit on occasion.

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Welcome - I'm sure you are keeping busy with your pups -enjoy while it last -LOL the teenage years are the hardest to work through. We love pictures here, so do post some photos when you figure it out.

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Welcome! You and your wife are fearless to have two poodle puppies at once. I could barely manage one! Sounds like you have really risen to the challenge. Would love to see the “his” and “her” standards.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! There are quite a few here who have service dogs or are in traing like yours! I am curious how you are managing to train 2 dogs at once! Please post pictures and perhaps share your training journey as you go on !!! I'm sure you must have some stories as good as Click-N-Treat ( a PF member) who is training her Diabetic service dog! Can't wait to see your pups!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Cassidy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts