Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to put Vinnie in a lion trim (PWD style) for quite some time. I had the day off from work and decided it was time :biggrin: The photo is not the greatest - it's hot and muggy out and we just wanted to come back inside to the air conditioning - he's much cuter in person!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Oh My Word - he is fantastic! My spoos have the same ball and it is one of their favorites :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh My Word - he is fantastic! My spoos have the same ball and it is one of their favorites :)
Thanks - he loves those balls - we have several - they are great for throwing and tugging. I can put biscuits in the smaller ones too - he really likes that.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man Vinne!!! :love:
Looking handsome as ever. I LOVE the new haircut! So cool :D
Thanks!! It was really hard to make that first cut with the clippers! You should have seen all the hair under my table when I was done!! :jaw:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
WOOHOO! He looks great! Vinnie has beautiful skin! Couldn't bring yourself to do the lion tail though? ;D It looks amazing regardless!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He looks awesome! Hmm, I think as Fluffy mentioned, that lion tail would just complete the picture though. :)
Thanks!!

Tail hair? I know, but I just can't do it! :biggrin: It takes too long to grow back out. It's a good 6-8 inches long right now.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He looks great - I like it! One of these days I am sure you will surprise us with trimming back his tail hair:)

·
Registered
752 Posts
What an athletic guy! He looks great! Love the do. . . he looks so happy in it!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I have been wanting to put Vinnie in a lion trim (PWD style) for quite some time. I had the day off from work and decided it was time :biggrin: The photo is not the greatest - it's hot and muggy out and we just wanted to come back inside to the air conditioning - he's much cuter in person!!

What a handsome guy and LoL, Does he go anywhere without something in his mouth? :) Adorable, and the clip looks nice on him.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
wow! that must have been a bit scary to shave the HAIR! I can see myself being all nervous when ever I get around to doing a continental on Paris too! He looks good though! Can't wait to see more pics........ hint hint!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts