Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a new show yesterday on Animal Planet. I think it was called Under Dog to Wonder Dog. They take a raggedy dirty, matted homeless dog and give it a makeover and some training and place it in a home. It was cute.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Oh goodie! I am gonna have to check that out! I LOVE seeing before and after photos! It is absolutely amazing how a groomer can take a yucky dog and turn it into a stunning dog. I have seen some before and afters that you wonder if it is even the same dog! lol. It's fun to see.

·
Registered
912 Posts
OH made me get rid of the pay TV when we moved into the new house, cause we couldn't really afford it, plus I was spending every spare minute watching Animal Planet :biggrin: Would love to have it back!

I could have been an episode on that today - took a filthy, smelly, matted maltese and by the time I'd finished he was short on the body, but his ears and tail were beautiful and he was clean and sweet smelling, and you could see his beautiful eyes which weren't nearly closed with gunk. He was such a lovely dog, very patient, I kinda think he appreciated it. I'm only a learner groomer and self taught so I'm sure someone else could have done a more polished job but at least now his owners will want to pick him up and cuddle him again.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
What a nice thing, I'll have to see if I can check it out somtime.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I saw parts of it the other night and the little dog got a great home. I wonder if they will do any big dogs? Its not that hard to place a Yorkie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts