Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Poodle lovers!
My name is Sarah, I'm a dog groomer, and I live in VA. I have been grooming for almost 4 years now, and it is my passion! I learn something new everyday! Being a groomer has given me the opportunity to work with a lot of poodles, and I have fallen in love with Standards. They have the most amazing personalities, and they are beautiful, smart, loyal dogs. I am looking to get a St poodle puppy within 2010, but it will be closer to the end of the year. I would like to find a couple breeders, get to know them and their dogs, and then make a decision on a puppy! I look forward to being an active member of this board!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome Sarah. | hope you find the dog of your dreams and find this forum helpful in answering any questions you may have. You may be a big help to folks on here who are learning to groom too!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Hello Poodle lovers!
My name is Sarah, I'm a dog groomer, and I live in VA. I have been grooming for almost 4 years now, and it is my passion! I learn something new everyday! Being a groomer has given me the opportunity to work with a lot of poodles, and I have fallen in love with Standards. They have the most amazing personalities, and they are beautiful, smart, loyal dogs. I am looking to get a St poodle puppy within 2010, but it will be closer to the end of the year. I would like to find a couple breeders, get to know them and their dogs, and then make a decision on a puppy! I look forward to being an active member of this board!

Welcome! What color do you want? Do you want to show or do competition grooming?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd love a cream or white, and I'm not sure if I'd rather have a male or female. I'm leaning towards a female. I'd like to start entering in some grooming competitions, including the creative contests!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
ooooh...that sounds exciting. I could do a third too but not now. I am thinking of a white or silver when the time comes. It will be exciting to see what you do in the competitions. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Oh welcome Sarah! I have been grooming only a tad longer than you (just over 4 years now) and I too fell in love with spoos!!! I'm sure you'll find an amazing lil guy just for you, and you'll never look back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts