Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not the toy poodle kind :smile:

You can see how the clipped off hair on his left leg is coming back. It's been almost three months now and still it looks like he is wearing short pants!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I put this in the wrong thread, was suppose to go in photos. Todd if you see can you move please.

·
Registered
419 Posts
T is looking just lovely, BlueFox and quite grown-up, too. Glad he's got a new favourite toy. It's fun to see how they react to new toys - like children.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has a toy box upstairs in the lounge room and each night he'll go and choose three toys, not always the same ones and play quite happily till bed time. He makes me smile just watching him roll on the floor, tossing toys in the air. They seems to have such a joy for life our poos :smile:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Casey used to play with stuffies but now it is kill and demolish anything with fluff inside.
He has one of those road kill toys and what does he do wreck the head LOL.
We stick to bones and rubber stuff now though.
I should look for a rubber thing like that it would be fun watching the abstract bounces

·
Registered
843 Posts
Gunther's favourite part is the stuffing as well.
T is looking gorgeous.
I love his top knot and his coat is looking great.
Really nice grooming to

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He's so handsome! Awww! What a cool looking toy he has there.

Scooter doesn't play with Toys...:(

Loki however has a rope toy he plays with and drags up
things to play with...such as my sock last night, lol! :lol:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Awww, He very handsome!! I can tell how much his hair has grown out on his leg. When you what the hair to grow slow it grows like a weed, and if you want it to grow fast it take for ever... He looks very happy with his new toy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts