Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally just went with a Mohawk look for Loki!! Always have wanted to in Norman but his curls are too tight for me to grow out. Hoping to grow his hawk out nice and long.
But Norman got a handsome classic cut.
i went to the groomer and got them pampered since I am not that skilled to make it look this nice 😂
B29DB974-317A-4034-A159-BC3BDDAA15C9.jpeg
56600FB4-18CF-4A1D-812E-BD12F0B9A308.jpeg
6A3D7EE8-EBC0-4CBF-802B-F4D34890FFD3.jpeg

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love it! And the head is cute and perfect!!

I have always liked the Mohawk look. I think it is cute yet still sorta masculine. I’m scared to experiment with my female but my male is a different story, lol his “signature cut” has been a short body but a full Mohawk down the back for awhile. I just clipped him back into it yesterday after trying something a tad different. I didn’t manage to snap any pics of his new cut yet but I will post his past Mohawk, and the “semi-hawk” cut he was just in.

His Mohawk was almost the same shade as the couch then, he is much lighter now, I think.

So this was the “semi-hawk” as we liked to call it. He had a beard which is kind hard to see here, but it had to go! I will post a picture of his new Mohawk cut tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Aww love his look. I took the clippers to Renn the other day. I'm still learning. He came out ok but I basically just shaved everything off except his topknot, ears and tail. His groomer did open up but when I went the last time you have to bring the dog into the parking lot, let her leash I'm with her slip lead and remove yours then she takes him in, same procedure in reverse going out. I'm not worried about out as he is always so happy to go home, if he shd get loose he would come straight to me and jump in the car but if he got loose trying to get him to go inside, it could be disaster, the shop is too close to a busy why and if he wanted to flee...well I'm not taking the chance so until things get to normal and I can bring him inside the door it's not happening. I bought two sets of of new blades. So look out Renn here I go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts