Poodle Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I’m enjoying my garden more, and started running again for the first time in years. I take my phone with me and take photos of flowers I see along my way. It’s pretty fun and a good stress reliever. I also love food and eat a lot, so it’s good to counter that in case it ever catches up with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I love it twyla!

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
It looks great, Twyla, and I am envious. I'm not quite ready yet to brave a hairdresser, and they only opened 48 hours ago so will be booked solid for weeks ahead - on the other hand my hair looks like a dandelion clock already past its best...

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Very nice Twyla!

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Twyla, you look fabulous with your new hairstyle. Perfect choice for this summer heat.

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
6,373 Posts
It looks great, Twyla, and I am envious. I'm not quite ready yet to brave a hairdresser, and they only opened 48 hours ago so will be booked solid for weeks ahead - on the other hand my hair looks like a dandelion clock already past its best...
Thanks all, I haven't been to a hairdresser in 5 years, and that's because I needed a proper tidy for job interviews, otherwise like my dogs I just groom myself mirrors help, I've cut my own hair since I was 14 years old.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I think you should give us all a tutorial - preferably one using equipment poodle owners are likely to have!

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Then we definitely need a tutorial!

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Registered
813 Posts
Twyla- yes, please, a tutorial! I cut my mom's hair a few weeks ago, and, although it turned out better than I expected, it definitely was a haircut inspired by a poodle topknot lol.... tall at the top and shaped in at the sides.

Yours looks much nicer!

·
Premium Member
6,373 Posts
Thanks alk
I might video it when I give myself a trim. Oddly enough I have used whatever is handy, I have even used kitchen shears and in the bad old days garden shears

21 - 35 of 35 Posts