Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nova’s first coat saver martingales. I don’t think they will last us long since she is still growing and are they hard to get off but she will look pretty while wearing them to dog class for the next month or so.

CB915C56-3A9D-4A9A-923E-91BDBAEF9C74.jpeg

9B12F975-6470-4FE7-A3EF-95E0EA70C688.jpeg

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Perfect choice for your gorgeous girl.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Beautiful !

I’ve never had one of those, does it keep her from bending her head when lying down ? Is it comfortable enough to leave on and have her sleep with in any position ?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are very comfortable. The pink one is a Cotten material on the inside and satin on the outside and the other a brocade fabric on the outside. I’m not thrilled with how tight these are and I’m going to take a video and show the lady how hard they are to get off. It could be that she’s at a odd growing stage that if you make it too loose that it will just pull right over. I’m not sure.. they are custom. Very pretty in person.

I wouldn’t leave these collars or any collar on long term because while it won’t break hair it will mat up long hair. So I take it off when we get home.

My next collar will be from Boomerz with her name on it. You can put a buckle collar, chain collar or martingal with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts