Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month ago I was browsing Etsy looking for a new collar for my boy, when I stumbled upon a really nice looking nylon martingale that came with a matching leash... and the best part was, IT WAS ON SALE!

I snatched it right up and it finally arrived a couple days ago. It really stands out against his back coat, very eye-catching if I do say so myself.

It's also his/my first martingale and it's made a world of difference to our leash training, he no longer pulls as excessively as he did before and I no longer feel like I'm potentially damaging his throat.

Did anyone else recently get their hands on a new collar their particularly happy with? I'd love to see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
@Zael
Oh my. That’s striking! What size is that? Ive been collar shopping for when I go pick up my new buddy. *runs over to Etsy*
@ReRaven
You made that!! Someone needs to take their talents to Etsy!! Super cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Zael, that’s a very striking pattern, smart that you got it on sale. Looks gorgeous on Zael.

Reraven123, that’s amazing that you made that collar and lead..... very professional looking.

Reactions: Zael and reraven123

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Love the pattern and color! So pretty! Martingales are my collars of choice too, although we have lots of flat collars in our collection too..............(I make Molly's martingales and leashes though)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts