Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an new point and shoot last night and it should come on friday !

Thank you spoofan for posting such WONDERFUL pictures of Gunther using a panasonic camera. I would have never really looked at this brand but thanks to you I just bought the panasonic DMC FZ35 :D

I am still working on getting that sigma 2.8 70-200mm lens but this point n shoot should do well while I wait lol. ( main reason I barely use my 20d :( stupid standard lens is sooooo horrible lol)

·
Registered
843 Posts
LOL,Roxy
I have since upgraded to Nikon D5000,but I still love that Panasonic and use it as well...less bulky and it is an awesome camera...you'll see.
Looking forward to seeing many great shots from you.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL,Roxy
I have since upgraded to Nikon D5000,but I still love that Panasonic and use it as well...less bulky and it is an awesome camera...you'll see.
Looking forward to seeing many great shots from you.
Cool I just love upgrades if I had the money I would have bought this panasonic, my sigma 70-200mm 2.8 lens and the new canon 7D lol

Spoofan are the new picture you took of gunther taken with the the nikon ?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Awesome! I have that camera too and love it. :) I have temporarily misplaced the battery charger, which is annoying, but I'm looking forward to getting it up and running again soon!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Cool I just love upgrades if I had the money I would have bought this panasonic, my sigma 70-200mm 2.8 lens and the new canon 7D lol

Spoofan are the new picture you took of gunther taken with the the nikon ?
Some are.
I use both,depending where I am going and for how long.
Here are some samples:
The swan is Panasonic
Gunther on the beach is Panasonic
Closeup of Gunther is Nikon

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts