Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom works at a vet and a lady brought in this little baby kitty because she was scared wild turkeys were going to eat him, hahahaha. Well anyways, meet my brothers new room mate, Harlow. He's approx 4 weeks old so we are feeding him formula and wet kitten food and we still have to stimulate him to make him potty (yuck!).

he has little floppy baby ears

his funny little carrot shaped tail

Atticus is OBSESSED with him, he absolutely loves cats! He goes outside and runs around and wrestles with out other orange tabby every morning, theyre best buds. I'll need to get some pictures of the two of them together, its adorable!

·
Registered
631 Posts
So cute! Karma (in my avatar) was left at the clinic I worked at when she was less than 24 hours old so I totally hand raised her. She looked a lot like him at 4 weeks! She had a mohawk on her head though. Good luck with him! He is adorable:)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awwww, what a cutie! They are so adorable at that age. All gangly and fuzz...LOL. Congrats to the poor little kitty for finding a good home. :)

LMAO... Turkeys killing a kitten.... YEP! RIGHT! Too funny!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
So cute. I love cats. If only my husband wasn't allergic. I hope you do get some pics of the two playing together I'm sure its too sweet for words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts