Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 10 years on Facebook, I decided to delete my account. It was a good run. But there was one problem: I had recently joined a poodle group there, and had been joyful to see so many personal posts and photos of members’ poodles. I will miss that interaction most of all. That loss brings me here tonight—with my sensitive, spirited, fantastic companion Billie, a 2-year-old, red, best girl. Do you post photos with your posts or just text? Thank you for any response; I carefully read the rules.

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,802 Posts
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to pics of Billie.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome. We even have a special red poodle thread for pictures. But we post our poodles' pictures whenever. no reason needed

·
Registered
667 Posts
I’m not a social media person. I lurked on this forum for a long time as I was hungry for poodle information when Bobby was a puppy. I was very hesitant to join but I finally decided to join and I’m VERY glad I did. You never have to worry you are sharing too much poodle stuff here. I think you will like being part of this great poodle community, Welcome! 😊

·
Registered
Standard Poodle (arriving April 21st !!)
617 Posts
I have no doubt you will like it here. Very helpful, very polite group of poodle lovers here! We love pictures! Let's see your Billie when you get a chance! Tell us a little about him while you're at it!

·
Super Moderator
2,713 Posts
After 10 years on Facebook, I decided to delete my account. It was a good run. But there was one problem: I had recently joined a poodle group there, and had been joyful to see so many personal posts and photos of members’ poodles. I will miss that interaction most of all. That loss brings me here tonight—with my sensitive, spirited, fantastic companion Billie, a 2-year-old, red, best girl. Do you post photos with your posts or just text? Thank you for any response; I carefully read the rules.
Welcome. We like pictures, and we even like pictures that don't have poodles.

·
Registered
845 Posts
There's a ton of practical poodle experience here. Sporty poodles, show poodles, obedience poodles, clinical service poodles, first time poodle parents, experienced poodle parents... the list goes on.

It's a good place to come when you're inbetween activities or have free time.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
You have landed in a great group of poodle lovers. The site has tons of information and members are always ready to share. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,099 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and Billie!

Is Billie your first poodle?

·
Super Moderator
4,023 Posts
Welcome, @DaBillieMama ! Be sure to click on the subforums listed under Poodle Pictures. There you'll see members' 52 Weeks of Your Poodle threads (and you can start your own, and you can post whenever you feel like it); monthly Photo Contests, and Poodle Rainbow, all with many, many photos. And members generously sprinkle photos throughout all sections in the forum.

Btw, I think you can open a second FB account, configure it to private settings, not add any FB friends, and use it only to join any poodle groups you like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi and Welcome to you and Billie!

Is Billie your first poodle?
Hello, Rose

Thanks for the welcome. Billie’s my first. I acquired her after she had been returned to her breeder a year ago. Before Billie, I had only had huskies, so completely both are different with many opposite traits.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome, @DaBillieMama ! Be sure to click on the subforums listed under Poodle Pictures. There you'll see members' 52 Weeks of Your Poodle threads (and you can start your own, and you can post whenever you feel like it); monthly Photo Contests, and Poodle Rainbow, all with many, many photos. And members generously sprinkle photos throughout all sections in the forum.

Btw, I think you can open a second FB account, configure it to private settings, not add any FB friends, and use it only to join any poodle groups you like.
Wow! Thank you! I really will miss that poodle group. I had become quite fond of reading there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts