Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
We recently got this beautiful girl! Her name is Sora and I am already so in love with her.. She will be turning 1 in a few days and she is super hyper. Do they eventually calm down? And also I'm wondering what her color is? She has like brown on her legs but I'm not sure if its from the pool where she used to live (she loves swimming). Any help, ideas, comments help 馃榿

Attachments

Premium Member
Sora is very pretty. Congratulations and happy birthday for her. My Lily settled greatly between her first and 2nd birthdays. Sora probably will too.

Reactions: purplelullaby10

Registered
Benjamin Franlkin - Senior Tpoo, Apple Butter - mpoo puppy
She is beautiful!! Congratulations! Im sure she will mellow a bit with age and being comfortable in her new home. 馃槉

Registered
Congratulations, what a pretty girl.

Super Moderator
Welcome. She looks to me like she is a blue. My boy Galen has the same grey patch on his muzzle as your girl. Twyla has also posted some excellent pictures of her girl silver beige girl, Beatrice, changing from dark brown to a pale sepia over the years. Bea started with a ring of pale hair around the muzzle.
Galen in August:

And another picture from last week. The grey is moving up his muzzle, and the pale streaks under his ears are getting bigger.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome. She looks to me like she is a blue. My boy Galen has the same grey patch on his muzzle as your girl. Twyla has also posted some excellent pictures of her girl silver beige girl, Beatrice, changing from dark brown to a pale sepia over the years. Bea started with a ring of pale hair around the muzzle.
Galen in August:
View attachment 471921

And another picture from last week. The grey is moving up his muzzle, and the pale streaks under his ears are getting bigger.
View attachment 471922
What a handsome boy! She looks just like your boy Galen. The same color. Is he a blue? And where can I find the pictures you mentioned of Twyla?

Registered
She is too cute!

Super Moderator
What a handsome boy! She looks just like your boy Galen. The same color. Is he a blue? And where can I find the pictures you mentioned of Twyla?
I believe Galen will clear to blue. My understanding is that his face should have been much lighter already if he was silver.

Twyla posted some pictures of Beatrice in this thread: How do cafe au lait poodles clear?
The thread has pictures over a several year period on different pages.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I believe Galen will clear to blue. My understanding is that his face should have been much lighter already if he was silver.

Twyla posted some pictures of Beatrice in this thread: How do cafe au lait poodles clear?
The thread has pictures over a several year period on different pages.
Oh wow! Thank you for all the info! It was so helpful. I'm going to look more into blue poodles. Oh one last question how old is Galen?

Premium Member
Thank you 馃檪 Your Lily is gorgeous! I hope she does, she has endless energy lol
Thanks for the nice words. I have 2 spoos My avatar is Lily and my siggy pic is Javelin on pick day as an almost 8 week old pup. I think they are both exquisite!

Reactions: purplelullaby10
1 - 18 of 18 Posts