Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must admit that I have been preoccupied for over a week now. I have been absorbed by a 20 week old silver female spoo named Greta. She is so full of life. Cooper really likes her, he follows her around and lets her have her way. What a fine gentlemen spoo he has become! They are constantly entertaining me and I love it.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
CONGRATS BUCK :target:

I am sooo happy for you :dancing2:

May you have many, many happy years with her and your black boy : ))) !!!

She is adorable - I really love her color and yes, she is so feminine , no way one can mistake her for a boy : )))) !!! Is she from your state :) ???

Best of luck Buck :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition to your poodle family Buck. She is just gorgeous and I love, love, love silvers and look forward to frequent updates and pictures. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Wow - she is SO pretty!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cannot put into words how much happiness she has brought to us. Puppies are so full of life, love and laughter. I got her the day after Christmas, and it was a very emotional moment when I touched and held her for the first time, because I knew that my sweet angel Randy was the one that opened the door for this new beginning.
She was a Tennessee girl, now my Carolina girl.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Oooooooh!! I'm sooooo happy for you and your family, Buck! What a very special Christmas gift! In my opinion, there is nothing like a puppy in the house to heal a sadness! We had to say goodbye to our 10 year old dachshund last May. I told my husband that I wanted a spoo and I would've been happy to welcome one almost immediately, but at that time Lucy wasn't even a gleam in her momma's eye yet!

Your girl is exquisite and I'm looking forward to seeing many more pictures here on the forum as she grows up!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What is Penny`s kennel name Buck...I would say this baby will end up a nice platinum like old Thinker.
Pinafore is located in McKenzie, Tennessee. Where did Thinker come from? I remember seeing pictures that you posted of him a while back.( the unique name and the fact he was older and very gorgeous stood out to me)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts