Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night at agility class we were working on jump tunnel jump tunnel in a circle..working on sending to the tunnel ... then we changed to doing a front cross after the tunnel to send them back over the jump they had just done...Flyer did it once pretty good but was wide on the front cross so I was told to call him sooner and stronger..well he went over the jump and shot into the tunnel so fast he banked on the back of the tunnel and tried so hard to get out where I wanted he skidded on his side out of the tunnel..got up and came a running...LOL..I was told on the next run not to call him quite so strongly..*G*

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He's a good boy for trying so hard! You have to pack one of this little point and shoots with you all the time. The best moments always seem to happen when you don't have something to record it on.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Most of the time they are doing something darling in the living room and I don't keep the big camera out, sides the lighting is horrible cause I keep it dimmed. Either that it happens so fast no time to react. I'll have to get me one of those small ones I can keep in a drawer, but then I'll have to worry that the batteries are good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts