Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Omg.. before I brought Vegas home I cleaned the WHOLE HOUSE! I did all the laundry, all the dishes, cleaned out the fridge, my car.. and pretty much everything else.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My house was spotless too, my friends husband is a pilot and we all flew to get her, we had a little party when she got home, it was kind of pathetic, we watched a couple doggie movies and held the cute curly puppy!! :) it didn't take long for the house to be back to normal though.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bf is doing a bit of nesting also, but for us its both nesting and spring cleaning. We have a poodle area picked out which is in the kitchen area. My bf was actually looking online for a couch for that area today. It's really funny to have him all excited about the puppy also. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'm also on puppy watch, depending on how the little guy turns out. :) I'm in between wanting to get everything ready and not wanting to commit too much to stuff in case he's not the right pup! So far I have been given a vari kennel though, along with puppy pads, toys and other items from friends who no longer need them. It's great to have dog friends, means I don't have to spend quite so much money right away!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I am on pins and needles. I can't wait to bring my little guy home. I am ordering a crate and planning on making a nice crate cover to match all my other crates. I don't know if I can wait another month and a half. I have so many plans. I can't wait till 6 weeks so I can go see all the babies. I can't pick my boy out till 9 weeks. :silly::giggle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts