Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh the eyes I love them! He's got great eyes. His coat, has it been blown out or air dried? It's so curly already.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh the eyes I love them! He's got great eyes. His coat, has it been blown out or air dried? It's so curly already.
That is air dried in the free stack . He is very curly . We blew him out last weekend but it did not last, before we knew it he was full of dead grass and leaves. HA HA God I love puppies....He is so darling !

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
That is air dried in the free stack . He is very curly . We blew him out last weekend but it did not last, before we knew it he was full of dead grass and leaves. HA HA God I love puppies....He is so darling !
Well I don't know if that's good or bad. I'd say good if you could keep the hair straight. Tight curls poof more than the loose curls. I can't believe how much hair he has at his age. It's wonderful.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks As the hair grows it does straighten . It would not be possible for it to be that curly and long. but i do know wht you mean as I have curly hair myself. I know that curls and waves are bad in Setters But had never heard that in poodles. :)
He really does have a nice coat. I will bath him AGIN this weekend and Blow him out then I will post a pic. He will most likely look ike he stuck his toe in a light socket haha....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What a beauty! Love his eyes in the last photo, the 3rd photo with him running and the 2nd with the chickens in the background. Guess you could say that I love them all!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a beauty! Love his eyes in the last photo, the 3rd photo with him running and the 2nd with the chickens in the background. Guess you could say that I love them all!
Thanks so much We think he is pretty cute and so does his new Mom :)
She will be showing him in Europe . So we are crossing our fingers that he stays together ....

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I don't know if that's good or bad. I'd say good if you could keep the hair straight. Tight curls poof more than the loose curls. I can't believe how much hair he has at his age. It's wonderful.
As promised here are some pics of Neelix Blown out. The curl is what gives the coat body At least in my experience and The reds ususally have a thinner coat that this so we are very excited to have thick curly coats out of this Breeding

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts