Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the greatest pics , but what do you think needs to be taken off ? More off the chest/jacket right ?

My sister found this dog and INO he looks like enzo lol http://www.spiritpoodles.com/studservice.cfm

so much hair but it makes him look short . my sister cut down his front cuffs like you guys said also.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
More off the upper part of the chest into the neck and round out the rosette on the lower left side. It looks long at the elbow which makes him look shorter up front. It could be the angle but his nice tight front feet aren't getting a good view.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

This might help Roxy-babe :) I would be nervous wreck if Enzo was mine not to mess up anything - he looks so good , but I also think that jacket needs some "moderation" . It is now a "perfect ball" : ))), so much skill was needed to do that : ))) !!! I just think that it needs some additional scissoring front and yes, little bit shorter on the bottom - BUT IF IT GOES WRONG I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING LOL ; ))) !!!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

This might help Roxy-babe :) I would be nervous wreck if Enzo was mine not to mess up anything - he looks so good , but I also think that jacket needs some "moderation" . It is now a "perfect ball" : ))), so much skill was needed to do that : ))) !!! I just think that it needs some additional scissoring front and yes, little bit shorter on the bottom - BUT IF IT GOES WRONG I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING LOL ; ))) !!!!!
That spoo is beautiful!
He looks vaguely familiar, where did you find him?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Yeah I'd say more off of the chest and tighten up underneath. I think the bracelets are fine, everyone does them differently. I have yet to see two that are exactly the same.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Heh Jak LOL - he is just one of like gazillion poodle images in my database of black poodles LMAO

Did not put the name by it when I was saving it :smow:, sorry :doh:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Heh Jak LOL - he is just one of like gazillion poodle images in my database of black poodles LMAO

Did not put the name by it when I was saving it :smow:, sorry :doh:
Lol, I'm the same
I go to save some pictures, and it says do you want to overwrite, and I realise I already have a copy of it lol

Maybe cbrand will know??

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
That looks great Fluffyspoos, although I don't know if you want to bring down the front bracelets, rather trim the bottom of them to see the feet
Yeah I agree more of the foot would be good to see, I just didn't want to blend that 8D I'd have to blend food and floorboard to bring it up.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
think of more of a tear drop shape rather than a big ball, and that might help tighten up the jacket/chest area a bit too... The angle is looking down on him a bit though, so ti's ahrd to get a good full profile view, but I think for sure it needs *tightened* up more underneth. I wouldn't want to do anything to his topline for now, you want hair there to work with, so leave it be for now, just bring the underline up to his elbows a bit more I think. And yeah, he has nice feet, so show them off, don't hide them! The back ones look ok, but the front ones need to match.

Great editing fluffy!!! It is fun to draw on the pics isn't it!!! hehehe

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will if i can get some better pictures tonight.

My sister did not trim him for about a month or the last ime i posted so we wanted advice before we did trim him.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok Updates my sister trimmed his jacket more. Please excuse his cuffs they where wet.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I think this looks great. Perhaps he needs a bit taken off of the front of the jacket. It arches up nicely from the elbow, but it doesn't quite keep the same line as it curves back from the sternum.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yup I agree, you can actually see a slight bulge on the first pic of the line from his chest to his throat, take that down and it'll look great!
Also a slight corner is still on the bottom right of the rosette that could do with rounding out a bit, and possibly a slightly more rounded edge on the bottom left of the jacket where it goes up to the ribs.

But yes, it's all coming together nicely now!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yup I agree, you can actually see a slight bulge on the first pic of the line from his chest to his throat, take that down and it'll look great!
Also a slight corner is still on the bottom right of the rosette that could do with rounding out a bit, and possibly a slightly more rounded edge on the bottom left of the jacket where it goes up to the ribs.

But yes, it's all coming together nicely now!!!
Thanks cbrand and Flyingduster :)

I showed my sister this pictures so she can go by it when i first started this thread.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts