Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Des Moines, Iowa show yesterday and met a woman who was there to bring her 2 year old black spoo bitch to a handler. The bitch wasn't being shown that day so the lady was able to spend some time with me and my daughter ringside just talking poodles. This woman was absolutely wonderful, very friendly and kind. I'd like to write to her to thank her for her time, but I cannot remember her name. She is from Colorado, I believe both her first and last name begin with S and she runs or works at a shelter there. I know she uses a lot of positive reinforcement and clicker training. Ok, so I realize this is not much to go on but if anyone has any ideas on who this might have been could you let me know?

Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It very well could have been. I'm not sure about the agillity. I felt bad taking up so much of her time already! I know that she has two spoos at home and the one that she had there yesterday.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
It very well could have been. I'm not sure about the agillity. I felt bad taking up so much of her time already! I know that she has two spoos at home and the one that she had there yesterday.
What did she look like? What did she have at home?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure what exactly she had at home, but I know they are in a sporting clip or at least something short, not show coat. She had brown hair, probably about 5'3"-5'5" and slender, I'd guess in her 40's??. There was another lady with her, a bit older about the same height but with gray hair. Both were very nice. Her bitch's lines included Avatar Concord and I think she said it also goes back to Easton Affirmed (don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that's right.)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I'm not sure what exactly she had at home, but I know they are in a sporting clip or at least something short, not show coat. She had brown hair, probably about 5'3"-5'5" and slender, I'd guess in her 40's??. There was another lady with her, a bit older about the same height but with gray hair. Both were very nice. Her bitch's lines included Avatar Concord and I think she said it also goes back to Easton Affirmed (don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that's right.)

Gotta be Sandra. She bred her bitch Evita to Yannick (Concord son) in California.

You can reach her at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts