Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a place where I can get a mix of band colours! I don't want a bag of 1000 of the same colour bands. Does anyone know some place?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You wouldn't happen to remember the seller would you? I looked there earlier and found some but it was like $14 to ship the bands to Canada which I thought was kind of silly.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
just got some from Sallys Beauty Supply... I got a packet of 400 in mixed neon colors plus a packet of 400 clear :)

or since you are in Canada maybe this seller...

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
I got mine on Ebay too ! Bag of 500 shipping was free cost was $6.00 Search Ebay 'Latex dog hair bands' should bring them up!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Best bands that I have used so far are the bands for the loom bracelets. They come in solid colors or mixed and are pretty cheap. They hold the hair well but when it comes time to take them out they slip out very easily and don't damage or break the hair.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't know where you live but in Toronto I go to the beauty supply shop. It's like $2.00 for 250. They are used for braiding hair so they come out relatively easily.

Dolly's Mom

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Best bands that I have used so far are the bands for the loom bracelets. They come in solid colors or mixed and are pretty cheap. They hold the hair well but when it comes time to take them out they slip out very easily and don't damage or break the hair.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
And I have tons left from my kids... and no dog, yet. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I wanted the same thing. I emailed and they sold me a mixed rainbow bag. They don't have it on their website! You have to ask special. It cost me the same as a solid color.i got them from laineeltd.com ( the color coordinated canine).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts